1. Social media brings out the worst in judgmental people.
2. There should be a new media theory on the effect of going over too many feeds in one’s Facebook or Twitter timeline–maybe in line with the Agenda Setting or Cultivation theories.
3. People can “un-friend” someone they know personally in their social media accounts because they find his/her posts weird. Some will also “un-friend” him/her offline.
4. People are getting bored with Facebook. Mr. Z should do something about it.
5. I blame Twitter for my deteriorating proficiency in the English language!
6. Social media turns people into anti-socials.
7. Sometimes, it’s better to make friends with people you don’t know online. They’re strangers, but you’ll feel they care. 🙂